Kalamata International Airport (Greek: Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Καλαμάτας) (IATA: KLX, ICAO: LGKL) “Captain Vassilis Constantakopoulos” is an airport in the city of Kalamata, Greece. It mainly receives flights during the summer. In March 2013, Aegean Airlines opened a base in the airport.
The airport is located between Kalamata and Messini on GR-82 (Pylos – Kalamata – Sparta) and west of the train tracks on the Pamisos River plain. The runway is about 2.7 km long and runs from north to south from the highway north to the plain. The terminal lies to the east and is accessed with GR-7/E55/E65 (Kalamata – Tripoli – Corinth).
There is a military base of the Hellenic Air Force and an air-training department to the west of the runway. The air base uses the same runway as civilian aircraft.
- Detailed AFCAD of airport scheme based on satellite photos
- Custom buildings and hangars
- Civilian and military aprons with dynamic night lighting
- Advanced dynamic vegetation
- Dynamic lighting and windosocks
- Parkings, runways, taxiways and aprons real positions
- Photoreal ground polygon textures of the airport area
- Photoreal of the surround airport area
- T-6 and T-2 Hellenic Air Force static aircraft on parkings
10 May 2022
There are no reviews yet.